woensdag, maart 23, 2005

Balthazaar Bosduif krijgt een email

Ik was het helemaal vergeten. Nu ja ... durf ik wel ?

Hello!
Would you like to pose for me in Bruge?
I’m coming to Belgium May 4 – 9, 2005 I will be continuing
my portraits of individuals on the streets while visiting.
The nude portrait will take a few minutes,
as I work very quickly.

In exchange for posing for me, I will give
you a signed print of the artwork that we make together.
To see some examples of my individual works,
which would be similar to the to the portrait I would like to take
of you, check out my website:

www.spencertunick.com/individuals.html

Unlike my group installations where I include everyone, my individual works
match specific people to specific settings and ideas. The best way for me to
decide if you are right for this project, is for you to email me some photographs
of yourself (nudes would be best) and tell me a little bit about yourself.
Please include your phone # in the email.

Kindly email me back soon!
Thank You,
Spencer Tunick

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage